1.We .... reading an anouncement yesterday *

were
are
is
was

2.He was not ........ when the rain fell down *

sleep
slept
sleeping
sleeps

3.She was using a computer when I .... my homework at my book.

write
writing
wrote
written

4.We .... preparing for the exam right now *

were
are
is
was

5.I was waiting for the package when my brother .... .

sleep
sleeping
sleeps
slept


1.We .... reading an anouncement yesterday *

were
are
is
was

2.He was not ........ when the rain fell down *

sleep
slept
sleeping
sleeps

3.She was using a computer when I .... my homework at my book.

write
writing
wrote
written

4.We .... preparing for the exam right now *

were
are
is
was

5.I was waiting for the package when my brother .... .

sleep
sleeping
sleeps
slept


Jawaban:

1. were

bentuk past continuous tense

past karena ada keterangan yesterday

continuous karena ada V+ing

2. sleeping

bentuk past continuous tense

past karena kondisi masa lampau

continuous karena ada was, jadi harus diikuti V+ing

3. wrote

bentuk past continuous tense

kondisi masa lampau harus menggunakan simple present tense dengan format S + V2

4. are

bentuk present continuous tense

present karena ada keterangan right now

continuous karena ada bentuk V+ing, jadi harus ada to be

5. slept

kondisi masa lampau harus menggunakan simple present tense dengan format S + V2